Friday, October 23, 2009

Creative Wood Staining Methods

While out shopping yesterday, I stumbled across the Chartpak Woodcrafter's Marker.  My fellow co-workers told me that these have been around for awhile but they were new to me and I had a lot of fun enhancing the beauty of our natural unfinished wood using these easy to handle wood stain pens!




During this experiment, I also discovered that our Kelly's Crafts glass stain is also a great way to enhance the natural wood look but by adding a little bit of color.  This was just with a simple one coat of our turquoise stain pen!




I can't wait to incorporate this into more of our project ideas!  I love being able to keep the wood grain and add an extra dimension to my crafts.  I hope it is as inspiring to you as it is to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment